Seriously, why do you freakin' care of the trivial matters when there're more important things for you to care about?
CAN YOU FREAKIN' OVERLOOK 'EM?
WHERE IS THE LOVE.!?
THE WORLD'S ENDING, PEOPLE.
The world's crumbling...
I am so freakin' disappointed.
I should really cut down on my eating (NOT MERELY EATING ALONE) of eggs.
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Previous Posts
- Heya.So..Yea.No updates for you i'm sorry. Don't w...
- Yumin's inactivity in blogging - Good or bad? Disc...
- My DOVE hair conditioner bears an uncanny resembla...
- Fine, Yumin shall update. (FOR ZALERIE'S SAKE)LET...
- Y'know what?I really don't quite give a shit.-Poke...
- September 27 2004's entry went like this :F-R-I-E-...
- This week has been nothing but AMAZING.I wish all ...
- I've got work piled up to my headAll I want to do ...
- YUMIN'S SO BORED AND SICK OF BEING SICK THAT -she'...
- SICK, LAH. &The word's adoration.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home